:00000732:
To the forum!

What is Rods?

Don

·
Registered
4 Posts
Rods Motors

Don't know about his motors but I bought a transmission from him, $500.00 dollars shipped to Montana.. Got it in about 5 days by UPS.. Installed it and am very, very happy.. 8 months later and still perfect.. Rod is a hell of a guy, always there and NO problems to deal with.. I would surely buy a motor from him if I could afford it..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey "Max".. I'm just (contributing) as you put it to tell my experience with Rod. You can do what you want Moderator.. Like I said Moderator, you can do what you want, go buy from somebody that you trust that way Rod will have more parts for people that need them.. And you don't need to use Caution when reading my posts, I get nothing in return for trying to help, read and make your own decisions.. Have a great day "Max"...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Funny how your original post and my reply to you "Max" was so carefully edited by "Max" undoubtedly.. And BTW "Max" the only reason I registered "Just today" in case you don't know "'Moderator" is the fact that you can't post without registering.. I've been reading this forum for quite some time, and learned quite a bit from all the good people on here, but only "Just today" figured I would "Contribute" an experience I had with Samurai Salvage.. You "Max" touched a nerve when you implied that you need Caution when reading my "Contributions".. I'm a proud Montanan "Max" and I don't lie nor am I dishonest in any way.. I just try to help when I can.. Have a great day "Max" and I hope you and your family and friends fare well with the approach of Hurricane Irma, even though I don't like you..

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
I like you Max,
you are one of the best Mods.

Now can we all just get along.

It aint gona make a bit of difference in the overall grand scheme of all things
considered.
Now is it?

Hmmmmm??

Don

·