Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Road///Race motorsports (they made the Zuk) has already started to produce after market parts for the SX4. R///R already has a UD Pulley for the SX4 that is less than 1 lb. And for those who want more brake force, there is a 4 piston Big Brake Kit from Rotora. They need 17" wheels minimum though to fit. There are also plans in the works for a Cold Air Intake and short ram intake to be developed. I will see about getting pics of preproduction on them, but no guarenties.

There are also a large assortment of body style pieces already. The nice guys at Road///Race did let me get hands on a little with the Zuk, and it is not all just pretty looks, but it does add alot to the car. If someone wished to recreate the look of the Zuk they can with the body kit pieces. There is also a carbon fiber hood and wing offered. The wing looks a lot sportier than the Suzuki one offered, and at about the same price for the fiberglass wing version from R///R. There is also a front lip to add a low more aggressive look to the car.

After getting a chance to be hands on with R///R and the Zuk I feel there is a lot of potential in SX4 as a tunner car. The Zuk is not only impressive on looks and sound, but with engineering and power.

For a list of available parts from Road///Race WELCOME TO ROAD///RACE MOTORSPORTS

And for some pictures of the ZukAerioStyle Image Gallery - SX4

·
Registered
21 Posts
mattewrc said:
Okie silly dokie-o, im an idiot. I was just clicking on the carbon fiber link and the engineering. Thanks.
No worries, heck I couldn't copy/paste a direct link even after going to the correct page. Not the best designed site, at least not with the browser i was using. Hope you found the part(s) you needed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts