Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im selling my SSC PERFORMANCE rims they are chrome 15's everyone on here seems to think they are ugly but you can be the judge of that if you want them PM me or leave comment, you can see pics in the gallery under suzukirallyready.. Thanks

Got them off my car and ready to go.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Or any ideas on selling them? I cant do ebay, but I have posted
up fliers all over town anything else I can do?

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
anyone atleast know someone who want these things... I'll go to 200.00 flat..

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think we have graigslist but never used, it, I will let them go for 150 because I just want them gone quick you can call me if you want, 419-302-2011 my name is josh, I live in ohio if I havent mentioned, so I dont know how far itd be shipped but ya..

·
Registered
121 Posts
I think we have graigslist but never used, it, I will let them go for 150 because I just want them gone quick you can call me if you want, 419-302-2011 my name is josh, I live in ohio if I havent mentioned, so I dont know how far itd be shipped but ya..
The weight/dimension for average Joes (or Josh's :lol: ) like us to ship them would be more than I think reasonable. Craigslist should work, it's how most of my buddies get car and computer related gear. Just make sure they know to pay cash or money order before you even meet with them (and never meet anyone alone if possible). NO PERSONAL CHECKS!

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ya shipping would be a bit pricy, but thanks for pointing me to craigs list hope it works,

1 - 10 of 10 Posts