Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2007 Firenza tail lights on passenger side are giving me a run for my money.Fuses all good bulbs all good got turn signal and break light working but no tail lights. Also no dash lights. Can someone plz help me figure this out. The connections are all clean. Pulling my teeth would be less frustrating at this point. Thanks

·
Registered
9,466 Posts
I am assuming you mean right hand side? Not everyone has the same car, left and right are better terms as this is an international forum.

Left side ones are ok?

·
Super Moderator
15,404 Posts
Do you have a test meter? What's your experience with electrical troubleshooting? And last but by no means least - do you mean a Forenza?

·
Registered
329 Posts
2007 Firenza tail lights on passenger side are giving me a run for my money.Fuses all good bulbs all good got turn signal and break light working but no tail lights. Also no dash lights. Can someone plz help me figure this out. The connections are all clean. Pulling my teeth would be less frustrating at this point. Thanks
Assuming that all the fuses are good
and the bulbs are good
and you are getting power at the tail light fuse,
This would mean there is an open circuit
some where along the wire from the fuse to the light socket
(A short circuit would mean there is a blown fuse .. so no short)
Having a schematic with diagrams of where the wire travels and wire color would help a lot.
But, if you don't have schematics then it becomes a matter of following the wires to find the open

1 - 4 of 4 Posts