Suzuki Forums banner

Replacing CD player problems...Please help

3K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  ligerx 
#1 ·
Is there no way to replace the Cd player on a 2005 Reno? Mine always screws up when i play a burned cd. I'm looking to get a better one but none of them say they will fit my car.

#2 · (Edited)
Aboyd said:
Is there no way to replace the Cd player on a 2005 Reno? Mine always screws up when i play a burned cd. I'm looking to get a better one but none of them say they will fit my car.
Its called an in dash kit... You have to buy the cd player and get the kit/fram to fit into it. Try bestbuy or circuit city, on online at circuitcity.com and go to car accessories and match your vehical, they have matches.

#8 · (Edited)
Aboyd said:
If you don't find the dash trim, you can buy a double din car stereo. I know that Pioneer and Alpine have them.

Pioneer P6800DVD is a great option, It has 7inch screen and a 6 CD/DVD changer inside the unit but it's about $900 on ebay, but I know Pioneer has cheaper double din head units. In this page you can see the double din head unit from Pioneer, with MP3 CD player to play your burned discs: Pioneer Electronics - Pioneer CD Players and in this one the DVD Player that I talked about first: Pioneer Electronics - Sound. Vision. Soul

Hope it helps.

David.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.