Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have power to my compressor but the clutch never works. I can't get the clutch separate so I'm replacing the compressor. The parts store has a deal going, buy the compressor, drier and valve and they give 15% off and a 2 year warranty, not bad for $368.00. I've got all the parts, now, I have looked and I can not find the drier, and I'm not sure where the valve is either. My manual talks about the, but doesn't show either location.

Do any of you wonderful people know where the drier and valve would be on a 2002 XL7 Limited?

Thanks!
Don

·
Super Moderator
18,423 Posts
Check here, passenger side by the radiator... ;)

·
Super Moderator
18,423 Posts
DL. Is this for your '02 XL-7? :huh:

You've got threads started in various model sections (Vitara in this case). Drier location should be the same though.

As a frequent customer, you should add your vehicle specs in your sig. ;)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Max,

I tried adding my vehicle specs once and got an error message. Not sure what I did wrong, but I fought with it for a while and gave up.

Sorry about putting it in the wrong forum, I had clicked on XL7 on the cookie crumb but didn't get there for some reason.

I've looked by the condenser behind the grill and by the radiator on both sides and it isn't there. I haven't gotten down on the ground and looked up underneath yet.

Thanks for the photo though! I will try again to add my specs.

Donald

·
Super Moderator
18,423 Posts
Trace those combination hose / hard freon lines. The drier will be along them, under the hood. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts