Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a 2007 XL7. I was wondering if there are replacement stereos that one can purchase which are compatable with the stereo enclosure on the new XL7. I have noticed several GM vehicles which have the exact same stereo that is in my XL7. Are there stereos which would connect to the steering wheel controls on the the XL7? Where do I find more info on this? Any help is appreciated, thank you.

·
Registered
330 Posts
bizon said:
I just purchased a 2007 XL7. I was wondering if there are replacement stereos that one can purchase which are compatable with the stereo enclosure on the new XL7. I have noticed several GM vehicles which have the exact same stereo that is in my XL7. Are there stereos which would connect to the steering wheel controls on the the XL7? Where do I find more info on this? Any help is appreciated, thank you.
you could try looking in the xl7 and vitara part of the forums they could probably help you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sure that the stereo is compatible with most '07 zuki's. I'm looking for information on replacing modern stereo's. It's not like the old days with the double post standard stereo. These new stereos fit in a very large enclosure and it seems to be on a slightly curved surface. But there must be some sort of standard fitting as I have seen the exact same system on so many other cars.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts