Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I found a 1996 x90 for sale that I am interested in and it has been lowered. The seller said it has the stock suspension but the springs were cut.

I have tried to find new OEM replacements but apparently finding springs is harder to find then finding parts for my 91 suzuki cappuccino lol.

So I am asking if sidekick / tracker or any other vehicle listed in this sub forum have compatible OEM coil springs I can just slap in.

·
Super Moderator
12,162 Posts
I believe the Sidekick & Tracker springs will physically fit, however, a quick look at the parts manual shows that the part numbers are different, no doubt because of the X-90's lower weight.

You can try megazip.net for new OEM parts.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea megazip has been the only place that I have been able to find springs at. I am just surprised at how I can't find any even on rockauto or ebay even though these were sold in the US. Thank you

·
Super Moderator
23,648 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Yea megazip has been the only place that I have been able to find springs at. I am just surprised at how I can't find any even on rockauto or ebay even though these were sold in the US. Thank you
Very low demand product that can't justify manufacturing cost. Try having local wrecker see if they can find any used ones.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts