Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Reno and want a cold air intake. I can't find the BMS one and was wondering if a Chevy Aveo cold air intake would fit because the motors are very similar.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
yeah BMS shut down there parts department and only do research and development now. so there wont be anymore BMS intakes on the market. you either need to go to a pepboys or similar store where they sell intake parts or look for something similar and measure and cut to make it fit. looked on ebay and it seems if you go with the aveo intake your going to be short a bunch of piping. also your going to need a 90 degree bend where the piping meets the throttle body

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
oh also weapon r used to sell an intake for the reno/forenza you could try to find that. i think it was the secret weapon intake

·
Registered
6 Posts
If you don't mind doing some modifications, you can use an intake for a 2005 Honda Civic. I picked up a brand new Fujita cold air intake on ebay. I had to shorten the intake by a few inches, and drill a new hole for the IAT sensor. Now the cone filter sits under the headlight; and it sounds pretty raucous!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts