Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
No. What year where you building? Because from what I understand there was not going to be any upgrading for our car. Heck Suzuki even got rid of the various model level and only has one trim with a couple of options to pick from.

Kinky you may want to go to the media site for Suzuki North America and see if there is a press release on this. But if its true I wonder why the manual is still at 4 gears while the at is 5 as its normally the same number or the manual has more gears. Not the other way around.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jurupa said:
No. What year where you building? Because from what I understand there was not going to be any upgrading for our car. Heck Suzuki even got rid of the various model level and only has one trim with a couple of options to pick from.

Kinky you may want to go to the media site for Suzuki North America and see if there is a press release on this. But if its true I wonder why the manual is still at 4 gears while the at is 5 as its normally the same number or the manual has more gears. Not the other way around.
Just whatevers on there website, I assume a 2007.

I almost think its a typo or something...pretty damn big one though. Before the m/t had 5 gears and all the a/t had 4 gears

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
kinkyllama said:
Just whatevers on there website, I assume a 2007.

I almost think its a typo or something...pretty damn big one though. Before the m/t had 5 gears and all the a/t had 4 gears
Looks like they fix it as I just checked the site and the m/t has 5 and the a/t has 4 for both cars.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts