Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a Reno factory alarm. When i bought my car they did not have any Reno's with the alarm in Florida yet. Don’t ask, It also took me 3 months to get it registered in Florida. They kept telling me this car did not excised. But i want the alarm that has the keyless entry as part of the key. Any help would be great. Also i am looking for a set of factory rims, Not the steel ones. LMK

Thanks
Kevin

·
Registered
282 Posts
Adding a factory alarm after the fact is not feaseable( requires wiring harness changeout). I also don't see a Suzuki brand add on in the catalog. I would suggest you check CarToys/Best Buy or other mobile electronics store for a quality aftermarket unit.
Remember, it's the installation that is important, make sure the person doing the install is experienced and cares enough to install the unit correctly.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
SuzukiDon said:
Adding a factory alarm after the fact is not feaseable( requires wiring harness changeout). I also don't see a Suzuki brand add on in the catalog. I would suggest you check CarToys/Best Buy or other mobile electronics store for a quality aftermarket unit.
Remember, it's the installation that is important, make sure the person doing the install is experienced and cares enough to install the unit correctly.
x2.

Not to mention with alarms an aftermarket one is 1/3rd the cost with all the same features and quality.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts