Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this might not be the right place to post this if not sorry.
ill be moving soon to a much smaller house and i need to get rid of my factory rims due to space. there the upgraded 5 spoke factory alloy rims 15x6.5 from the 05 reno. there in pretty good shape just slight curbing on one or 2 of them. they look much nicer than the hubcaps, and they have the s centercaps. ill letem go cheap, maby $200 plus shipping. let me know if interested on the forum or pm me. i can also send some pics of the rims. also there are no tires but if you have factory rims your tires will fit.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
I might be interested too, as I need something for winter as well. Pics please :)

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Can you post some actual pics of the said rims?

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok really sorry i dont have the pics yet my gf hurt her back pretty severely so iv been living with her (more than usual) and going to one doc after another. tomaro morning (wed) i will be home after work and ill post the pics. again sorry

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
thanks for posting the pics. unfortunately that is not the style of OEM rims I'm looking for.

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
for people interested in the rims i need your shipping info in order to get any kind of quote. thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts