Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, i am trying to install my aftermarket cd player into my 05 forenza but i am having trouble removing the plastic piece around the A/C, the vents, the knobs, and everything else that is in the way of getting this piece off. please help!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i recently found the way to remove the radio in 8 easy steps.
1. from below the glove box, remove the (2) phillips screws at the bottom of the glove box.

2. remove the (3) phillips screws securing the top of the glove box housing frame and remove glove box assembly

3.inside the glove box area on the left is a climate control cable that is attached with a plastic clamp (be sure you remember how you removed it so you will be able to re-attach it when re-assembling the vehicle). unfasten the cable clamp and unhook the cable from the heater control gear.

4. from under the driver's side dash, unfasten the single climate control cable (same removal instructions as in step 3 above)

5. starting from the bottom of the climate control/dash bezel, carefully pry outward to release the (6) trim bezel clips and pull trim bezel forward.

6. disconnect all harnesses from the rear of the climate controls and trim bezel and remove bezel (make sure you look to see how the (2) climate control cables were routed for dash re-assembly)

7. remove the (4) phillips screws securing the radio to the sub dash.

8. pull radio forward, disconnect the wire harness and antenna lead and remove radio.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thank you for the info. Works the same in the Reno. I got to put in my Sirius Streamer GTR . I made a mount and put it in the cubby hole.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts