Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!.........Do you have roof rack system in your car?.....How is it looks....i mean....does it decrease car's beauty?...Actually,..... I would like to install a roof rack system in my Verona.......but I don't know anything about this......Can u tell me whether it is available with locks and keys or not?....is it removable or not??.........one thing more I wanna ask......is it too costly to install....Can I install it at home or I've to take it to car dealer....

·
Registered
30 Posts
yes i have.......it looks pretty even it add beauty to my car......these sturdy Racks provide up to 65 lbs. of carrying weight. Complete with security locks and keys. Easy to install and remove when not in use...no it is not at all costly u can do it at home also but its better to take it to ur car dealer if u r totally new to it.......

Originally posted by Bedelia@Aug 7 2004, 11:06 AM
Hey guys!.........Do you have roof rack system in your car?.....How is it looks....i mean....does it decrease car's beauty?...Actually,..... I would like to install a roof rack system in my Verona.......but I don't know anything about this......Can u tell me whether it is available with locks and keys or not?....is it removable or not??.........one thing more I wanna ask......is it too costly to install....Can I install it at home or I've to take it to car dealer....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts