Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2005 Verona EX 2.5L 6 cyl 24 valve motor. I'm looking for code reader, - also can't find the OBD2 spec I need to match up with reader. I'd like to know where to find it.

S

·
0 Posts
My car is 2003 2.0 DAEWO Magnus. I have tried ELM327 buletooth reader, but no respone.

·
Registered
7 Posts
If you are just looking for a reader to do engine codes and reset them, there are many models that will work. Verona/Epica uses the CAN2 system, so any compatible scanner will work for that. The difficult part is finding one that can read ABS & SRS codes for these vehicles as well. I know that OTC has no scanner that can.

·
Registered
3 Posts
If you are just looking for a reader to do engine codes and reset them, there are many models that will work. Verona/Epica uses the CAN2 system, so any compatible scanner will work for that. The difficult part is finding one that can read ABS & SRS codes for these vehicles as well. I know that OTC has no scanner that can.

Please let me know what Scanners can do ABS codes for 2005 Epica?

·
Registered
3 Posts
2005 Verona not showing any ODB2 codes

I have a check engine light on and the Exclamation light (Service light) aswell. Auto zone said no codes popped up. So I bought my own Bluetooth ODB2 reader (Vgate Scan advanced ODB Scan tool/ the little blue one off ebay $10 to $15)and use the Torque app to run it. It works fine I know because my Volvo s80 codes came up with no problems. I ran my Verona and the same thing happens to me as Auto zone's old style reader. Last year it read the codes fine, and there were a lot... Why is it not showing now!?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts