Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:angry: I have a 1993 Geo Tracker, two door hard top, and had an accident on the speed highway, when taking over a truck on the right side lane, getting hit by a sports car on the right hand side rear tire, due to limited visibility on the rear view mirrors ie "dead point" and rear window ie spare tire mounted limits window view. Any one please comment.

José Juan Sánchez

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
Hello Jose:

I drive a 94 4 dr hardtop sidekick. I agree with you that the rear tire does limit visibility due to its mounting position. The new models are a bit lower, however, the jeep liberty in my opinion has a very low mounted rear spare tire, perhaps suzuki should follow a similiar example.

94box.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I too totally agree. When you go in reverse, your forced to contort your body to be able to see because of all the obstructions. I actually threw out my back because of all the awkward positions I had to perform. As for the blind spot, best to stick one of those convex mirrors on each of the side mirrors. Surprised that convex mirrors are not standard equipment.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts