Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Suzuki 1.4 allgrip 2017.rear tyre equal wear.had to get them replaced after 10,000 miles.front tyres perfect for another 10,000miles.Suzuki say there is no issue it is usual wear,never known rear tyres to wear before front.something does not feel right.anybody else have issues with this model.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Does it have anything to do with the tyre pressures? I noticed yesterday that there is a 'COMFORT' tyre pressure at 33psi all round and an 'ECO' tyre pressure 41psi front and 38psi for the rear.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tyres inflated on eco setting.need to get wheel geometry checked says Suzuki, although dealer not interested though.

·
Registered
47 Posts
That's unusual . My Vitara S is on 16k miles now and the front/ back tyres are at about 5millimetres. Dont understand how you are wearing them out so quick! Incidentally what are you replacing them with? I'm thinking about all season tyres Kleber Quadraxxers.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I purchased some Kumho Ectsta.these seem to be wearing better than the continental tyres

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi. Yes that's a good summer road tyre. My suggestion is that as it is a 4wd and I need to use it to get to work even in the winter. I am choosing a Mud n Snow rated all season tyre. I did the same with my previous 4wd Qashqai. Worked out pretty well during icy/ snowy periods. Cheers.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have this same problem with mine. Only 19.000km and outer part of both rear tyres are worn and I´ll have to replace tires asap. I suggest you to check your rear axle geometry.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts