Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi ya im trying to remove rear drums of my suzuki carry can any one help with some advice as there solid and i carnt move em many thanks gary

·
Registered
69 Posts
In front of the drum are two threaded holes. Drive in bolts through the holes and slowly tighten each with one full turn alternately so that that drum will be unseated evenly from the assembly.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In front of the drum are two threaded holes. Drive in bolts through the holes and slowly tighten each with one full turn alternately so that that drum will be unseated evenly from the assembly.

Hope this helps.
great ill go have a go now :) many thanks i got old multi cab here in philippines and am rebuilding it but so hard to get manuels here so all by trial again ty gary :)

·
Registered
15 Posts

Hope this helps.
gud am,
sir lance_pad, thanks for the info on this topic. I will try it and check the condition of break pads.
I replaced the pad at front drum break, i noticed one mechanism (is it called piston?) does'nt push or make the pad go up for its function. The other one is working just fine. Any help will be highly appreciated.

thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts