Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My New Grand Vitara has developed a bodywork fault. (well was new 2 years ago)
The top left hand side of the near side rear door Silver Body Panel was not stuck down properly, over a period of time the edge lifted slightly
Once the edge has lifted a few millimetres it will catch on the rear edge of the front door, When this happens it also damages the front panel.
A picture is better to understand what has happened, look at
www.broadcastview.com
to see my problem.
I wonder if this is just an isolated problem or have other Grand Vitara suffered the same problem

Anyway the good news is tha Suzuki replaced it free of charge.
Apart from the above I have not had any other problems. I am really pleased with my Vitara, shame I was a month early to get the new dash.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Originally posted by imiinc2003@Mar 14 2005, 04:07 PM
How do you go about getting Suzuki to take care of this door problem, I have a simlar case. Please let me know.

Thank you.
Simple, just go to the dealer, show them your problem, and remind them that your vehicle is still covered under the warranty. :)

·
Registered
181 Posts
Hi to all i may be new to the forum but i do work at a Suzuki dealer here in P.R. that problem is for all G.Vitaras no problem at all the warranty repairs it and also the moldings are way new and different from previous so the problem is corrected when the new molding is isntalled...... :57:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts