Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
re: philippines' carry second generation...

guys, guess nyo who's the second generation of our carry vans here in the philippines :D i'll let you guess, its that easy! nakabili na rin ako ng second generation carry van :D

whats your guess?

·
Registered
32 Posts
carry gen2

i don't want to guess, excited na ako pictures please.....
am happy for you. finally you got your own ride.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
junver said:
i don't want to guess, excited na ako pictures please.....
am happy for you. finally you got your own ride.
haha! thanks bro jun :D di pa sya nakakalabas sa casa eh hehe :D the bad thing about the van is that mas matakaw sya ngayon sa gas, kasi 1.6L ito, and has a 1-DIN cd tuner in it, too bad i can't connect my psp anymore with the casette adapter....

pictures to follow soon, siguro sa eb :D

·
Registered
32 Posts
carry gen2

ok i'll guess... ammmm. cguro yung suzuki APV. correct me if i'm wrong. ito lang ang pumasok sa isip ko kasi nag post dati that you have thought in buying the APV.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
junver said:
ok i'll guess... ammmm. cguro yung suzuki APV. correct me if i'm wrong. ito lang ang pumasok sa isip ko kasi nag post dati that you have thought in buying the APV.
tama ka! tumpak! :D

·
Registered
203 Posts
Congrats J-six on your new APV! Ganda nyan and nakita ko sya nun nakadisplay sa showroom sa SM North Edsa. Wala lang ako budget pang bili:p

What did you get a manual or automatic? I heard that if you buy a manual hindi kasama dual aircon so add ka pa cash? Sa automatic kasama na daw?

I have a friend na kumuha nyan and change the mags to 17. Nakarating na sya sa Baguio and Batangas. Ok naman yung power nung van.

Goodluck and enjoy your ride.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Yellowturtle said:
Congrats J-six on your new APV! Ganda nyan and nakita ko sya nun nakadisplay sa showroom sa SM North Edsa. Wala lang ako budget pang bili:p

What did you get a manual or automatic? I heard that if you buy a manual hindi kasama dual aircon so add ka pa cash? Sa automatic kasama na daw?

I have a friend na kumuha nyan and change the mags to 17. Nakarating na sya sa Baguio and Batangas. Ok naman yung power nung van.

Goodluck and enjoy your ride.
ty bro, well my dad chose a/t than an m/t kasi for 2 reasons: di sya magastos (as compared to an m/t which is 760k base price) and mas responsive ang m/t kesa a/t in terms of power. well pictures to be uploaded soon, and yup, m/t do not have rear a/cs. we did not bother to install a rear a/c kasi 13k sya, so gastos na naman diba bro YT?

eto yung additionals:
car matting
LTO registration
seat covers
door visors
car alarm (sa labas pina-install, "A-plus" yung brand)

to be continued:
upgrade of rims from 13" to 17" (hopefully kahit studyante palang me hehe)

pero i still love the first generation. mas dinig ang aking engine sound and muffler, and secondly tipid sa gas! its just a 1L engine as compared to the APV w/c is 1.6L (ang takaw!)

haha first gen parin ako....:D and considering that the APV is based from our first gen suzuki super carry vans, i dub it the "second generation" super carry, and i insist that we call them gen2 if ever our club's web forum is ready for online usage. :D

·
Registered
32 Posts
Suzuki Apv

Well, all i can say is "CONGRATULATIONS"
may you and your APV be safe and happy together
God Bless...

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
junver said: