Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
re: brake conversion

hi guys, i was just wondering how to convert my front super carry's stock drum brakes to disk brakes, and if that would be possible given that you have some money to burn...:D

thanks guys

·
Registered
20 Posts
you could try to check out first surplus shops for front brakes assemblies.
parts are cheap here in cavite surplus shops and there's so many shops to choose from

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
any recommended shop bro? thanks.

·
Registered
20 Posts
you could try Mugen Trading, (046)5025254 or 09163031750. shop's located at Bacoor, Cavite a few minutes drive from SM Bacoor.
It's a subdivision with a lot of shops to choose from. tons of parts for zukis.
I got most of my parts there, and almost all things you'll need for your zukis are available

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks bro. hopefully i could be able to look for it some time.:D

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah. good question bro!!! i forgot to ask.

·
Registered
20 Posts
yes sirs, there are also shops there that will install the parts you bought as long as you buy from them :)
there are literally tons of parts there for zukis.
from whole engine to differentials, suspensions, etc. name the parts you need and they surely have it.
zukis arrived there from container vans so just pick the parts that you think are fresh or just give some pang-meryenda for the boys and they'll look for you the fresh parts :)

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:D thanks for the great advice. do they also sell an F6A turbo engine?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Im planning to go there soon. Would you know if they have parts for F10A 1000cc locally made (i think from Hino) zuks? like clutch, differentials, carbs.. etc..

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bro alam ko meron, basta the engines range from F5A up (that includes our F10A's). :D given the chance sana sabay sabay tayo dun. hehehe.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well sana....i'm hoping for that. unfortunately since wala pang gano tiwala parents ko they would not allow me to go there...but in a year's time i would be allowed to (i would be graduate by then) hehehe!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts