Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long story, but I'll try to make it short. I was dealing with a woman named Nancy -- she had a great deal on a black on black luxury '08 Grand Vitara -- $11k off and 0% financing, which made the car a hell of a deal -- enough for me to drive through a horrible rainstorm from Milwaukee with my wife and baby to come see the car. She claimed it would be all ready and inside for me.

When I finally made it there, Nancy wasn't around and the poor salesmen who WERE there on a Wednesday night at 8pm had NO IDEA WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT. In fact, they didn't have the car, and hadn't had a Grand Vitara in stock AT ALL for weeks. So of course they did everything but block my way out trying to up-sell me to an XL-7. I couldn't even believe it.

Ray Suzuki is part of Ray Chevrolet and they're a bunch of sleezebags. Ever see the movie/play Glen Garry Glen Ross?
YouTube - Glengarry Glen Ross speech

·
Registered
12 Posts
I just happened to see your post here... I know its been a while since you last posted. Wow, I really commend you on your efforts to purchase the GrandVitara (rainstorm w/ wife and kids). That was pathetic on the dealer's part to not have the car there. I am sure by the time of your last post till now that you have taken delivery of the GV. I understand how auto dealers are when it comes to products.....when I bought my 06 GV, they didn't know what engine size it was or what not....but luckily, I did..... I feel if Suzuki were to gain more presence in the US they would get more and more dealers and they can weed the incompetent ones out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts