Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is really one of the rare car including all good qualities that can one have. It comes with plenty of standard equipment, including keyless remote entry; privacy glass; air conditioning with automatic climate control; a CD player; an adjustable center armrest with storage; steering wheel-mounted audio controls; a tilt steering wheel; a cargo cover; split-folding rear seats; cruise control; power windows, doors and locks; and heated mirrors.
I recommend Grand Vitara to those who really want the car with best features of all prestigious cars.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks Taney........for giving such a nice information and I think you have mentioned almost everything about the car. I have just purchased GV replacing my 3 years old Alto. So far I am enjoying the ride lets see what happens in future.

Originally posted by taney@Jul 22 2004, 06:46 AM
It is really one of the rare car including all good qualities that can one have. It comes with plenty of standard equipment, including keyless remote entry; privacy glass; air conditioning with automatic climate control; a CD player; an adjustable center armrest with storage; steering wheel-mounted audio controls; a tilt steering wheel; a cargo cover; split-folding rear seats; cruise control; power windows, doors and locks; and heated mirrors.
I recommend Grand Vitara to those who really want the car with best features of all prestigious cars.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts