Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new around here and plan on making a post regarding what Ive gone through with my '93 16v 4dr JX in hopes to help someone else..Anyways, I have quite a few good duplicate spare (worth throwing out there) parts that Im offering up for sale to recoup some funds..They are all tested and working. I accept Paypal. For anything that would require pick up I am near Ashland, Ky...Thanks, oh and shoot me a fair offer for what it is you want..

Ill update if i leave anything out: All parts except the speedo cluster were tested on my vehicle. The speedo I saw work before I removed it on the donor vehicle..Any of the valves, or for that matter most parts listed, that would need it have been cleaned as well.

* I have 2 Gas tanks 1- 4 door and 1-2 door good fuel pumps and assemblies..(pick up perhaps)

* Throttle Position Sensor

* Idle Air Control Valve

* EGR Modulator

** Injector (main top) Wiring Harness. Fits any Sidekick or Tracker 16V that has a white main plug I grabbed up a few (since wire rot and problems are common) tore em apart, cleaned, corrected visible blemishes in the wiring, and re-wrapped them with heat resistant tube, and 3m tape. I have one left

*Manifold Heat Shield

*EGR/VSV Vacuum Valve

*Fuel pressure regulator

*Fuel vapor (charcoal) Canister

**Also have an Instrument Cluster w/Tach..Its out of a 95 auto i believe..If you could use it we could match it up by pic or p/n

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to include:

**ECU: Working
33920-70EB 0
E2T42991 MI
5321C A6
US-3AT

**Alternator OEM used/working
31400-60A21
A5T01091
12V 55A

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you still have the instrument cluster, please let me know.

I'm looking for one for my 98JX 5sp. Not sure if it would work.

Thanks,
-Chris

1 - 5 of 5 Posts