Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello SX4 Forum

I just got my SX4 and it's the best car i'have ever driven :)
There is just one small problem.

I added an Hands-Free System for my Phone and couldnt plug on the Radio-Mute Wire. As the Radio of the SX4 has a special comunication bus I can't connect the analog radio-mute wire.

Does anybody have experience with connecting a hands-free to the SX4? Do I need an adapter, a special cable or how can i do this ?

Will the Bluetooth- and the IPod-Kit for the FIAT Sedici also work in a Suzuki SX4 ?!?

Thanks for your help !

dawn

·
Registered
362 Posts
Does your radio have a small white 8 pin connector on the back beside the main wiring harness plug?

If it does, you may be able to mute the stereo.

Let me know,

Tim

·
Registered
13 Posts
because you have an sx4

Because they are not yet released here in the USA. I was curious as to what countries had them on the road. I'm also curious as to how you like things like handling, as compared to other cars you've owned. And how is that rear storage area with the seat up? is it a joke or is there actually some room back there for gear (small luggage, backpacks, snowshoes)? sorry for so many questions......

·
Registered
65 Posts
capoken said:
And how is that rear storage area with the seat up? is it a joke or is there actually some room back there for gear (small luggage, backpacks, snowshoes)
Rear storage is not as bad as the "specs" seem to suggest. I wouldn't see a problem with any of the above, although I have to admit, I have no idea how big snoeshoes would be. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts