Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I need the radio code for my Suzuki Swift 2004.

Part #: 96 408 394
Green Sticker: 402 504 08 09
Model #: AGC 3106VA

Thank you!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
NO??! Really?? Shoot! I am desperate! The dealership that I called the last time this happened has gone out of business and I have called three others and they ALL claim to no know how to get it! Two of them said they were going to email Suzuki for me, but I have not heard a thing back from them! Driving without music is driving me NUTS! I have a 10 hour trip to take in a week and will go insane without music! HELP PLEASE!!! Thank you!

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
I'll send you all the codes for your car but has to wait till I'm back at the shop after the holidays.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
I sent you a PM with all the codes try imputing them one at a time until the radio turns on

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I did not get a PM? Sorry. Thank you for sending it, but I did not get it. Would you mind trying again? Thank you!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Knowing your radio model number would have been more helpful. The number beginning with 764 is the part number (which is needed). The serial number would usually start with letters, eg BP, GM etc. There is much blaupunkt software available on ebay etc, but they don't provide the codes for many of the newer Blaupunkt radios - yours may be one of them

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes, I will go get it now and send you a private message with the VIN. Sorry, was called into work and have not been able to get that done. Give me just a few mins. Thanks!! :D

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
I passed the info along but they are asking for another number.
If you remove the trim around the radio without removing the radio.
There should be a number on the top of the face plate..

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi again,

I re-entered all of the codes you had sent me.....one worked!!! I don't know if I had done it wrong earlier, but for whatever reason the second to last one worked!! I had a radio this morning! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I have written the code down in FOUR different spots now!
I cannot thank you enough, larry! MUCH appreciated!!! :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You sure did! I must have punched it in wrong that first time. I am soooo grateful! Heading out on a trip tomorrow.....would have sucked to drive 12 hours in silence! THANK YOU, LARRY!!! :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
2007 suzuki swift

Hi there all, I was reading this thread and thought it may be able to help my delema. I recently went on holidays and disconnected my battery so it would not go flat, upon reconnecting the radio flashed a code number to be added and as I don't know this as I never received from the dealer it is very quiet. I would appreciate if anyone can help with this.
Regards
Matt

1 - 19 of 19 Posts