Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
don't want to spend a million dollars but, I need a radio bezel for my 94 tracker. Mine was broken and glued together by previous owner. Its now looking like it has a disease and pieces wont fit together. I have seen them priced upwards of 120 plus. Don't want to pay that much . So, if you got one I would like to talk to you.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,016 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,906 Posts
Post on the classified link on the left side of the page - someone may be parting out a Trackick. Also look at your local junkyards.

·
Registered
4,310 Posts
From the links I've seen, it does not appear that the bezels include the HVAC diffusers to control air direction/flow.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
From the links I've seen, it does not appear that the bezels include the HVAC diffusers to control air direction/flow.
The diffusers can be successfully removed from the old bezel and inserted into the new. Extreme care is needed to prevent breaking them, however.

·
Registered
4,310 Posts
The diffusers can be successfully removed from the old bezel and inserted into the new. Extreme care is needed to prevent breaking them, however.
Good luck with that on 25 year old sun-baked thin ABS plastic.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Hard, but possible. Carefully breaking the old bezel away from the diffuser is advised.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts