Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I am Brian from Vietnam, I would like to DIY Radar brake support on my car SUZUKI VITARA LY 2016 1.6AT.
But I do not know how to do:
  • What are the parts need to buy?
  • How to install?
Please help me.
Thanks in advace!

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
What's a radar brake support?

Reactions: Brianvn

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
Ahhh, ok, i misunderstood your original post. Not something you can fit easily as it is a factory designed option and requires significant components and the correct engine ECM, ABS, BCM & TCM modules and firmware
If it wasn't fitted at the factory I believe it will be exorbitantly expensive to try and fit as an aftermarket option.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ahhh, ok, i misunderstood your original post. Not something you can fit easily as it is a factory designed option and requires significant components and the correct engine ECM, ABS, BCM & TCM modules and firmware
If it wasn't fitted at the factory I believe it will be exorbitantly expensive to try and fit as an aftermarket option.
Thanks,
I understand that this option is hard to do, but I still want to try
I need to find the parts first, from that I will study how to DIY.

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
You need to find the radar transmission and receiver, the engine ecm, body control module the abs module and possibly the transmission control module along with any associated wiring etc, then there's the factory programming and setup that's required

Just the modules alone would be several thousand dollars even if you could find second hand ones.

It would be cheaper to sell the car you have and buy one with it fitted.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You need to find the radar transmission and receiver, the engine ecm, body control module the abs module and possibly the transmission control module along with any associated wiring etc, then there's the factory programming and setup that's required

Just the modules alone would be several thousand dollars even if you could find second hand ones.

It would be cheaper to sell the car you have and buy one with it fitted.
Thanks for your advise. We cannot buy the car with this option in our market now because the car did not imported from 2017. If I import by myself price will be very high

1 - 7 of 7 Posts