Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The steering system for my suzuki mini-van is rack-end pinion. Recently I had a problem with it. It snapped on me, such that im not able to control the wheels! Good grief I was not mobile (or worse in the middle of a highway!). I had it checked by a mechanic, and was adviced to have it replaced. I learned from my mechanic that theres no "brand-new" rack-end pinions since most of these parts were convert from RHD to LHD. So its just customized here in the Phils.

Im afraid the same thing will happen to me again, and this time im in the middle of the road and most probably will cause an accident! Help anybody about rack-end pinions?

I dont really have much knowledge about this part, i learned it only from a mechanic. In other words, I ddnt really understand most of what his talkin about hehehehe!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Rack End Pinion

hi! there. i would like to share some ideas. try visit suzuki center commonwealth or prince motors. my ride is Philippine Version Suzuki Super Carry 1000cc model 2000 Engine F10A 8 valve 4 cylinder. they have original and genuine part there but of course medyo mahal compare to other auto supply kung meron man.

Suzuki Commonwealth, Inc.

No. 43 Commonwealth Ave.
Barangay Holy Spirit, Quezon City
Philippines

Telephone: 951-2201 to 10
Fax: 456-1397 to 98
E-Mail: [email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts