Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
itd be a sweet game if it had a career mode. theres championships, quick race, and practice...its a pretty lame game. it has some really nice graphics and everything, but it is just a plain jane racing game. although it is realistic, there arent a whole lot of options and there aren't any upgrades.

if all you want to do is race with and against preset cars, then this game is for you...if you want a game where you can upgrade your car or modify them to look different or drive different, may i suggest the Gran Turismo series...or the need for speed series.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
I mention this game a while back. Like talkkid said, its your typical racing game. You can edit the setup of your car and the damage that you do to your car does effect it. I play it off and on tho.

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
tallkid said:
itd be a sweet game if it had a career mode. theres championships, quick race, and practice...its a pretty lame game. it has some really nice graphics and everything, but it is just a plain jane racing game. although it is realistic, there arent a whole lot of options and there aren't any upgrades.

if all you want to do is race with and against preset cars, then this game is for you...if you want a game where you can upgrade your car or modify them to look different or drive different, may i suggest the Gran Turismo series...or the need for speed series.
Your forgot Forza!.;... not forenza, forza

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
colton615 said:
there needs to be a reno or forenza on forza2. I have been calling up to turn 10 studios(the people that make forza2). And see if they an put it in the game, but no luck so far.
Races like WTCC are not popular over here in the US, plus how many people know about the racing verision of our car in the US? The developers want to sell the game so they are going to put in the more popular cars, it only makes sense.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts