1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
yeah how did that happen? you or anyone else get hurt?>

·
Registered
11 Posts
Holy crap man! Street racing or something? I feel your pain, I lost my beloved '99 Subaru Impreza after rolling it in a rally race.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
i hit the curve going to fast :( now i'm looking to get a Eagle Talon TSi or a Laser RS Turbo i loved that car so much i even got my first ticket in that car lol until i find the car i'm looking for i'm stuck driving a freakin 03 Mazda MPV Mini Van it is pretty quick tho

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
no offence but maby you should stick to the mini van for a while till you get a little more driving experience. at least it sounds like your ok

·
Registered
121 Posts
You aren't the first and definitely not the last to roll their car, but it never ends up on its roof by accident. :p

Slow down and/or get a real performance car for that type of stuff. Good luck with the raised insurance rates!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i'm looking at a Eagle Talon right now then also a Laser i've still gotta drive the Laser if it runs right i might get it i miss my forenza lots of good times in that car :(

·
Registered
511 Posts
NO!!!! NO EAGLE TALON! PLEASE!!!

Look dude, i drove one it is dead! its in a junk yard where all talons will be in no time..

its like a dirty woman, dont touch it.

just a heads up.

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
ok first of all the talon is a fairly decent car with allot of performance potential. secondly the talon and laser are the same car. like the reno forenza the car was sold under a few names. talon, lazer and the eclipse, the same exact car with minor exterior changes.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Talon? Can you say crankwalk? lol :D

·
Registered
511 Posts
Dude, you can put what ever you want on it.. its still going to break.. easily.. Trust me, every talon, eclipse, laser, I see rollin around is a hunk o junk and if there is a nice one there always running into problems... Three of my friends drive eclipses all of them wish they hadnt bought them,...

not to mention the eclipse paint seems to be just as junk as ours...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
they about 2 grand for the Laser it looks pretty real clean to be a 92 then i found a beautiful 96 Camaro Z28 of course i'm gonna go talk to the guy about it in the next few days

1 - 20 of 27 Posts