Hi there, I need expert advice on the following points:
- I have just installed my Trail Gear 6.5:1 transfer case gears. I assume those gears need to go through a break in period, then I need to change the gear oil. Is that so?
- I have just installed my Petroworks clutches, replaced the flywheel, the clutch cable, and all bearings. I still haven't test-driven the car. What driving characteristics should I expect?
- My Samurai is fitted with RRO's 7" Trail Blazer lift kit. I'm thinking of beefing up my flex using missing link, but I'm concerned about the driving characteristics on the tar. What will happen? Will it be unstable in turns? Will it bounce or something in bumps? Do I really need them? What different types are there?
- What other options have I got to improve my vehicle's flex?
- I have installed a new thermostat, but I did not use any Silicon sealant, I think the gasket that came with it should do the sealing job. Am I right?