Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i love the smooth and comfortable drive on the kizashi. but there are a couple of things i cant seem to comprehend

[*]the traction control on the all wheel drive when you press it , it doesnt really show if its off or on anywhere on the dash or on the switch itself. does any one know anything about this.

[*]the gas tank, i was trying to find out where you open it from i couldnt find it and i went all over the car lol. then i just pushed on the inner side of the cap and it just opened!! don't know if that how it should be just wondering if anyone knew anything more about this?

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
yeah, thats how the gas tank opens. i looked it up in the manual before i filled up the first time.

as for the trac control, i noticed that too...i have no idea if the button even works...i'm still in the "break-in" period for another 1500 miles, so i'm not about to do some burnouts to find out

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that is kinda weird but its easy though. as for traction well i think i will take it to the dealership to just check on that. thanx for the info though.

·
Registered
235 Posts
hold the "ESP Off" button for a few seconds (3? 5? something like that) and that will disable to traction control until it's pressed again. The button has to be held so it can't be disabled by accident.
~Erik~

·
Registered
137 Posts
Doors locked gas door should not open, drivers door unlocked gas door should open when pushing on the hinge end.

Does the TC have a switch, I don't think so. The ESP does and can be turned off. When you press and hold the the switch a few seconds. Then a light the will come on in the dash. Read the owners manual for a wealth of information on both of your questions and others you may have.

ESP and TC are not the same thing, two different systems.

·
Registered
3 Posts
yeah, thats how the gas tank opens. i looked it up in the manual before i filled up the first time.

as for the trac control, i noticed that too...i have no idea if the button even works...i'm still in the "break-in" period for another 1500 miles, so i'm not about to do some burnouts to find out
when it needs to work a traction control light comes on for the duration of it being needed 😊

1 - 6 of 6 Posts