Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was curious on what most people charge for tinting windows. I am going to start my shopping soon and was curious what others have paid and what exactly you had done.

Thanks!

RoseAshe
A rose by any other name would still stick you with its thorns.

·
Registered
353 Posts
$150 is about the most you should have to pay. I havent seen the shape of the Renos windows, but if you got funny shapped glass it makes it cost more...but if the glass is mostly flat, it should be under $150, reguardless how fancy you get with different percentages on each window. But thne again Im in Florida, everybody has thier windows tinted...NC may be different, I mean how many shops do you have to chose from? Also, ask around, ask people who you see with window tint in your area...also look around the car, at all the different windows...your looking for specks(dirt) or even hair under the film...if you see that, it doesnt matter how cheap they are...dont go there!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info. There are a few places in the big city that is about 30 minutes away. That is about what I expected to hear as far as price. Now just to find the time to call.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Originally posted by RoseAshe@Feb 8 2005, 10:52 AM
I was curious on what most people charge for tinting windows. I am going to start my shopping soon and was curious what others have paid and what exactly you had done.

Thanks!

RoseAshe
I paid $140 for the 99% uv ray blocking tints on my Forenza.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I own a Nissan King Cab and paid $140 CDN with a lifetime warranty on the film from a reputable company. The problem is that its just a local company.

Later, Kenn :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys! Spring is about to hit here full force and summer will not be far behind. The AM sun is already starting to wreak damage and I cannot wait to have the tinting done. Just need to get up with my financial advisor to get the taxes filed so I have a few $$$ to play with.

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Originally posted by ChillinSX04@May 12 2005, 10:07 PM
Got my Tint job for $168 total for my Aerio SX I got 20% in front and 5% in the rear
Thats alot... if i remember right it was only about $100 for me to get mine done if i didnt already have tint on them and its a VERY realiable place (the whole familys gone there)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Originally posted by trekmo1@Mar 2 2005, 09:47 PM
I paid $140 for the 99% uv ray blocking tints on my Forenza.

sounds about right for a forenza. I'll be doing the forenza in a couple months. I did the intrepid for $160 with lifetime warranty and whatever % i wanted to and that car has A LOT of glass surface.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I did my forenza 2 days ago. Paid $170 for it. 20% all around, seamless with 5 year warranty. With seams they were asking $130.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Im gonna be doing my Forenza withen a month and it will be 150 all the way around with lifetime warranty from a respectable local customs shop

·
Registered
79 Posts
I paid that amount because it included the front wind shild banner it looks great but it was worth the money and that's not a lot of money anyways I seen people tint like the mirror reflect over $200 bones. I know most cars high end like Benz, BMW etc get that type of tint but it's all the same. I got Johnsons brand of tint UV protected and blocks the heat which comes very handy here in New Mexico

·
Registered
29 Posts
on my forenza I got limo in the back and 20% in the front windows, legal here and they will give you a ticket. I paid $95 with a lifetime warrenty.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Originally posted by RoseAshe@Feb 8 2005, 10:52 AM

Thanks!

RoseAshe
$125 from the dealer with a lifetime warrenty.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts