Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put in a Panasonic (CQ-8303U) radio in not too long ago. I noticed that when I plug in my Sirius Sat radio into the Aux jack that it has a lot of interference, and the more I turn it up, the louder it gets. I can plug anything else in like Mp3 player and it works fine. I had to go out and buy this antina splitter to hook my Sat radio up to my radio without a lot of static going through the fm transmitter. It works fine like that, that is how I have had it set up for a while, but it’s not as clear as I would like it to be. My question is why would it have so much interference through the AUX jack?

·
Registered
418 Posts
best bet is to buy the sirius tuner for the panasonic radio, It could be your sirius dock. Check your audio out on the sirius unit

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have tried checking everything, even resoldered the wires, made sure there was no short in the aux line, ect...

I don't know what else it could be, like i said, it works fine with the tuner plugged into the back of my radio antenna, just would like it to be clearer.

·
Registered
418 Posts
yeah sometimes on those sat radio docks the connector for the aux gets loose i'd recommend buying the sirius tuner for that panasonic radio thats the only way your going to get the best sound. Id check your local best buy or circuit city to see if they have any, Im a car audio installer at circuit city we have one of them for panasonic its clearance price is $55 good lluck

·
Registered
49 Posts
It is probably the power cord for your sirius, i have my sony psp hooked up to my pioneer radio and sometime i get interference. try a better aux cable that is shielded or move the power cord as far away as you can from the aux cable.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts