Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to help out my friends daughter, she has an 04 Verona and no matter how slow she tries to put in fuel, it stops the nozzle. I suspect a pluged fuel vent, has anyone had this issue, and what was the required repair.

TYMVIA

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the same problem with my 04 Verona, have for months can't figure it out. Is her check engine light on? Does the gas back up and spill down the side of the car? Hope someone has a answer to our problem.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am trying to help out my friends daughter, she has an 04 Verona and no matter how slow she tries to put in fuel, it stops the nozzle. I suspect a pluged fuel vent, has anyone had this issue, and what was the required repair.

TYMVIA
It's the charcoal cannister. The fuel vapors have to vent through it, it gets plugged in some Veronas. If you want to do it legally, replace it with a new one, that is about 150 bucks. It is behind the left rear tire. If you want to do it cheap, buy a heater "T" for a Ford, and make it work. There is a purge valve, that could be it, but it is most likely the cannister.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts