Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
hay guys i got the 5 1/4 set from blackrupt and there freakin sweet as for the 6 1/2 good luck but i think they will be to much of a hasstle due to the door panels speaker opening having a flang on it that would be cuting into the middle of your speaker if your ok with alot of fabrication go for the 6 1/2 other wise go for the 5 1/4 but be warned the tweeters will not fit the stock slots without being drillled almost to the point of braking the bracket so be carfull ill take some pice of my install this week end and post them for ya good luck

·
Registered
418 Posts
hay guys i got the 5 1/4 set from blackrupt and there freakin sweet as for the 6 1/2 good luck but i think they will be to much of a hasstle due to the door panels speaker opening having a flang on it that would be cuting into the middle of your speaker if your ok with alot of fabrication go for the 6 1/2 other wise go for the 5 1/4 but be warned the tweeters will not fit the stock slots without being drillled almost to the point of braking the bracket so be carfull ill take some pice of my install this week end and post them for ya good luck
Yeah thats why I went with kicker components just for the fact i get discounts on them and you can mount the tweeter to the woofer making them a nice coaxial speaker I set my tweeter level on my crossover to +6db so I can hear the words over my sub haha. I put kicker ks components 6 1/2 in the fronts and kicker ks components 5 1/4 in the rear. I just ordered my 4 channel amp I will give an update with pics soon as I get the rest of the parts I need to install my amp

·
Banned
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the stock speakers in the front are 6 1/2 why wont the Blaupunkt 6 1/2 fit? and i just want 5 1/4 in the back...another question i have is the back self in the back window has anyone customized it to have additional speakers in the car....ive seen a reno like this on here somewhere but i am interested in doing it to my forenza....any comments... advice is appreciated holla back :haha:

·
Registered
418 Posts
the stock speakers in the front are 6 1/2 why wont the Blaupunkt 6 1/2 fit? and i just want 5 1/4 in the back...another question i have is the back self in the back window has anyone customized it to have additional speakers in the car....ive seen a reno like this on here somewhere but i am interested in doing it to my forenza....any comments... advice is appreciated holla back :haha:
6 1/2 speakers up front are doable. And putting speakers in the rearshelf is aslo doable just note if your running those speakers off the radio you can only run four speakers example front door speakers and rear shelf speakers unless you get either a 2 channel amp speakers for the rear or a 4 channel amp for the fronts and rear shelf then you can power the rear door speakers off the he radio built in amp which is 4channel like 4x20watts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts