Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Power steering light for my Forenza 2007 is always on when the temperature is below 41 or I turned the wheel to the end. When my car was warmed up and the light is on, the light will be off if I restart my car. Is this a sensor issue or some other problems:confused:. Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
hi, welcome to the forum! sometimes when the temp gets low the ssps light will come on. its shouldnt when just tuning though. you should check the fluid level. possibly low fluid or a problem with the pump itself. let us know what you find out.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dear 7-even,

Thanks for your instant response. Actually I replaced the fluid in November of 2013. The fluid level is in right range. Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
well theres a chance it could just be the cold weather. it could also either be a problem with the pump or the unit under the dash. you might just need to have it checked out. is there any noise when you turn the wheel all the way?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks.
The wheel system makes noise like "tu tu tu" when I turn the wheel at zero speed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts