Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I have just bought a 2010 Suzuki SX4 GLS 1.5 Petrol and I'm having problems changing the Information Display Units from Kilometers/Litres to Miles/Gallons.
The handbook which came with the car illustrates the display positioned between the rev counter and speedometer, but my information display is atop the centre console above the cd player. I've searched online and found a display very similar to mine Information Display - Instrument Panel - Suzuki SX4 Owners Manual - Suzuki SX4 - Suzuki manuals but my display does not have a set button, so I'm failing with that guide too.
Can anyone please help me? I'm old school, and Litres/kilometers just don't register in my head :(
Regards,
Graham.

·
Registered
4,737 Posts
Hello all,
I have just bought a 2010 Suzuki SX4 GLS 1.5 Petrol and I'm having problems changing the Information Display Units from Kilometers/Litres to Miles/Gallons.
The handbook which came with the car illustrates the display positioned between the rev counter and speedometer, but my information display is atop the centre console above the cd player. I've searched online and found a display very similar to mine Information Display - Instrument Panel - Suzuki SX4 Owners Manual - Suzuki SX4 - Suzuki manuals but my display does not have a set button, so I'm failing with that guide too.
Can anyone please help me? I'm old school, and Litres/kilometers just don't register in my head :(
Regards,
Graham.
same as the swifts, ign off, hold button in to right of display, turn key on, release button and press as required to select units. Its in the handbook.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts