Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whatever you do, don't pay to become a member of this group. Once you do, you won't be able to stop the money from being deducted from your bank account. I just tried and there's no way to do it. I finally sent a message to the webmaster, but I doubt it will do any good. I notified my bank not to honor any further transactions from this site.

·
Super Moderator
25,561 Posts
Hmmm....I don't know who the webmaster is, but have you contacted any of the moderators to see if they can help you? Are you saying that they keep deducting the fee again and again? Frankly, I don't know how the 'premium member' or 'lifetime member' thing works.....

·
Super Moderator
19,090 Posts
I'm unaware of the nuances associated with that type of membership other that what is publicly posted, but I have forwarded your concern to the site ADMINISTRATOR for correction or clarification as appropriate.

Referring to the public subscription details listed at,
Suzuki Forums: Suzuki Forum Site

In part below...

1 Year
US $15.00*

Validity periods marked * indicate that purchasing this subscription is recurring,
this means after the period is complete it will automatically be renewed.

Am I correct in assuming that you paid the initial yearly fee (for Premium member verses Lifetime member subscription), and you are now simply in a subsequent (recurring payment) renewed second year? :huh:

·
Administrator
499 Posts
Hello Glas1700,

Sorry to hear about the issue you're having with your membership. Since the paid subscriptions are run through PayPal, they auto renew every year. If you would like to cancel the membership you have to cancel the subscription through PayPal.

This is how you would cancel your PayPal membership.

1. Log into your paypal control panel.
2. Click on your history tab.
3. Find the subscription in your history and click on it.
4. You will be given the option to cancel the subscription or renew it. Select cancel.
You may also find it by doing an advanced search using your subscription number.

Could you send me a PM with he PayPal transaction number for the membership you were charged for and the email linked to your PayPal account so I can refund the money to you :)

Thanks

~ DM, Community Support

1 - 4 of 4 Posts