Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has powerful engine with highest horsepower in its class. The Aerio has the type of sporty disposition that's attractive as well as functional. On wet, snowy, slippery or rough roads, the optional QuadGrip™ is always on the job grabbing the best traction available in all conditions. If the front wheels start to slip, the system automatically transfers power to the rear wheels. That I was looking from several past years. Thank God my Aerio is loaded with all essential features.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi baldy ! I too feel same about my lovely Aerio. Its all due to hard work various research done by Suzuki. Do you know that Suzuki is the largest manufacturer of small cars in the world.

Originally posted by baldy@Jul 23 2004, 01:43 PM
It has powerful engine with highest horsepower in its class. The Aerio has the type of sporty disposition that's attractive as well as functional. On wet, snowy, slippery or rough roads, the optional QuadGrip™ is always on the job grabbing the best traction available in all conditions. If the front wheels start to slip, the system automatically transfers power to the rear wheels. That I was looking from several past years. Thank God my Aerio is loaded with all essential features.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello Baldy.....ur powerful message made my decision of purchasing Aerio more stronger......infact I have decided to purchase a 2004 Suzuki Aerio SX in the next few weeks. I am looking for advice on how to negotiate the purchase price in Canada. How much actual negotiation room is there from MSRP ... I've read anywhere from $1,500 to 3,000? I have also read about Faxing a few dealers in your area for quotes ... what kind of results have you had in doing this? Any advice/tips would be appreciated.

Originally posted by baldy@Jul 23 2004, 06:43 AM

·
Registered
56 Posts
Originally posted by fancy@Aug 3 2004, 08:55 AM
I've read anywhere from $1,500 to 3,000?
Fancy. From what I've understood in the past Suzuki's don't mark up as high as some of the other brands so there's less room for bargaining. You are at the right time of year though as the '05 will be out soon so incentives will be starting soon. Can you put off the purchase at all? Maybe Oct/Nov?

What province are you in?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi Fancy I know right now in the Toronto area they are offering 0% financing for 5 years. The promotion is for the 25th anniverary of Suzuki allthough I bought my '03 last year at the end of June for the same terms.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts