Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pleas all help me
I am from Europa and my power steering pump went down could you show me a shop or give me the part number for a 2005 forenza so the dealers here ca help me to get the part/? Pleas if someone could go to a dealer and ask for the part number i call them i mail them and they ignore me or say they cant help me couse i am not a USA Suzuki client By the way in Europa its called a .... Chevrolet Lacetti LOL

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ut the problem is that the american dealers do not responde to someone from Europa and the Europa dealers say give as the part number then we will got the part with out the part number sorry

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
ut the problem is that the american dealers do not responde to someone from Europa and the Europa dealers say give as the part number then we will got the part with out the part number sorry
That's total BS your dealer should be able to get you an part for your car, with or without a part number. I'd give it a try again but if they're still claiming they can't get it without the part number then why even tell US dealers you aren't local?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
emm becouse he can see or hear my voice and everyone would know i am not form usa? and for the second question the system shows them 7 different types of that pump i need that one with ssps and they have no idea with one is that without the part number couse they system does not recognize it lol they once ordered me a pump it was the same pump but without the ssps valve and the wheel on the pump was smaler but thats the problem here i tried a dealer in germany and he told me part number pleas so pleas if you would help me and they wont risk it withoit hte part number couse in europa the there are a 1.4 liter engine 1.6 and the top one 1.8 mine is from usa i got it hre 4 months ago and thats why they scared to order the incorrect pump for my car

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
2 question how much does it cost in the states and can enyone direct me to a shop or dealer who can send it ovedr if my suzuki idiots from europa fails?

·
Super Moderator
18,191 Posts
Thanks to Don, you now have a part number. ;)

With that, here is a source, price and USA telephone number on their site for which to contact this dealer...

OEM Suzuki Parts

Part number 4911085Z00 was superseded by part number 4911085Z02.

OEM Catalog
Item Number
4911085Z02 $439.90

PUMP A-P/STRG

·
Registered
282 Posts
Nice site, they are are not on our locator service :(

I seen no mention of overseas delivery except for military.

Worth a call though for 20% off list!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts