Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've taken a trip to Custom Performance just outside Market Rasen in Lincolnshire and they have given me two very good quotes for to different Power Flow systems.

1st quote for a twin exit design like pic below for £240 fully fitted.

The second for a replacement from the back box to the end with either a larger exit like pic below or twin spout exit for £140 again all in...ummm

The twin spout will have a biase to the right hand pipe of course as it has the most direct route, but does anyone know out there if this will effect performance or create any other issues I should consider...???

I really can't decide which system to go for......???

·
Registered
32 Posts
personally i would go for the single

as the car is to small for a twin in my opinion

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Top Man

Thanks for that, I finally came to the same conclusion...a single pipe with more than likely a twin exit....cheers

Not bad pricing...getting it done tomorrow at Power Flow...will get some pics of before during and after...

Can't wait for some extra sounds from that new exhaust....nice :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fantastic pipe work...

Just got back from Power Flow Exhausts and they gave me a different option I did not really consider...straight down the centre....what do think...???

Sounds nice without being silly, looks like it should be there...should not get any problems from old bill... :D

Very easy to change back to standard if needs be...not bad for 200 notes...

·
Registered
32 Posts
looks good

is the pipe from the back box bigger or just the same size

and what does it sound like

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The pipe work is the same size from the back box, it sounds only a little different from the original...until you give it loads of revs...

It's got a resonator around the tip so you don't get the rasp at the end when you rev it....just a deeper base sound which is nice and smooth..well worth the time...the guys even cut the tow cover to fit the oval of the tip so it looks like it should be there...nice touch...

Think I'll leave changing anymore now till after Xmas...... B)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hi I've got a powerflow stainless system on my IS it sounds absolutely fantastic 3" outward rolled tailpipe and minimal silencing pops and bangs when hot too. will try and get a recording or something maybe a phone vid

·
Registered
114 Posts
3 inches its the same size as standard but rolled out instead of in. I've just put one of them celox performance +15bhp mods on as well (its obviously not 15bhp) and it's made the poppy bangy noises even better well recommended. Oh yeah I've had the exit point of the exhaust moved up by about 1.5 inches as I always thought it was a bit close to the ground, especially kerbstones, and its higher on the rally car (that i'm building a bit of a replica of!!!).

:grin: :grin: :grin:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Originally posted by DamianPetts@Nov 9 2004, 09:47 PM
Just got back from Power Flow Exhausts and they gave me a different option I did not really consider...straight down the centre....what do think...???
I just thought. what happened to the tow loop because it is positioned in the centre where your new exhaust exits? Has it been removed or can it still be accessed!

·
Registered
12 Posts
where you got that powerflow exhaust? does it sound anything like the rally car at all i want a 4inch straight cut the same as the super 1600....and ahyone know where you can get any performance parts or anything...
im going to rip the entire interior out of mine have all the inside sprayed silver the same as my car get a roll cage in it and bucket seats look out then

·
Registered
2 Posts
Damian.... If possible could you help me with finding the piggyback for the ignis along with some other useful items for the car?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looking for an engine

hi folks i am from barbados,can anyone out there tell me the price of a complete M15 engine or gerabox?

·
Registered
7 Posts
What sort of power increase did u get from the celox chip?

Ive been looking at them for a while but thought it might just be something that will ruin my engine.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts