Suzuki Forums banner

ported&polished turbo manifold & turbo FOR SALE

8K views 56 replies 12 participants last post by  JH94Tracker 
#1 · (Edited)
***EDIT***
PRICE DROP, STATIC SHIPPING CHARGE, EVEN IF IT COSTS ME MORE!!!!

i'll ship it myself, packaged safe, send off to anywhere in the US for $685 bucks. thats super cheap for a shipped, ported/polished turbo manifold, AND wastegate included. if you want the matching ported/polished turbo, put in an extra $115, and you pretty much have a basic turbo kit. all you'd need is some piping and a BOV, and maybe an intercooler and you're set.

once again, my offer to ship it off TO ANYWHERE IN THE US:

$685 - ported/polished t3 turbo manifold AND 38mm wastegate SHIPPED

$800 - everything above, but also a t3 ported/polished turbo SHIPPED

this was going to be my exact setup but, plans have changed since i've picked up a new track only car; my funds are now going strictly into this.
i would have loved to see this go on as i had EVERYTHING ready to go, just needed piping and a welder.

well this is the turbo manifold i picked up off of kinky. it was in brand new condition when i picked it up. never used it, but DID have it ported and polished. this mani will fit ONLY T3 flange (not t3/t4 hybrids). will give the wastegate that came with it WITH an extra cap on it. i believe its a 38mm wastegate, both caps are anodized blue.
my current asking price is: $650 + shipping OR BEST OFFER
(i paid more to buy the mani and have it p&p than this price^^^)
(this is for the manifold and wastegate ONLY)

i also have the matching turbo (by matching, i mean that they were ported/polished and matched up for direct flow) for sale. its a dsm (mitsubishi) turbo that came off a 2.0ltr. engine from a car called a 'starion'. it was rebuilt before i bought it; no shaft play what-so-ever. this snail's ready to be spun. i'm not sure of the turbo's trim size, but i do know its a little bigger than the garrett t25, but smaller than the t28. on our car, this baby will be at full boost at only about 2800-3000rpms. you're looking it ultra-minimal to virtually no turbo-lag whatsoever.
i've had offers on a local racing forum for up to $200, but i would rather sell it with the mani since they are port-matched with each other.
alone, though, just in case someone buys the mani and wastegate and NOT the turbo:
my asking price: $165 + shipping OBO<---costs more to have it rebuilt alone, and costed more to have it p&p than the price i'm offering. this is literally a steal!

i am willing to sell these together, i take that back.

i would MUCH RATHER PREFER to sell everything (p&p turbo, p&p turbo manifold, wastegate) together in a package. shipping of course will be all together to keep it as cheap as possible.

my asking price for the p&p turbo, p&p turbo mani, and wastegate:
$775 USD + shipping OBO

PM me on here for details. i'm not in that much need to get rid of it, as i could easily sell the turbo for much more and put the turbo mani/wastegate on ebay. but i'd much rather see this in action with one of my fellow suzukiforum.com members. but yes, it is indeed a great price, i'm not profiting at all for this, including the cost for the port/polish job done to this.

again, PM me on here if interested and/or for details. i am open to any kind of offers including interesting trades and what not. in fact, anything for a b16 honda motor, i'd be glad to haggle a deal out :]

THANKS

See less See more
#4 ·
the turbo manifold AFTER the port/polish. it's hard to get what was really improved on the mani with a camera. its all inside. the guy that did this went through 3 drills (lol) and endless amounts of bits, since its cast iron, with getting a lot of unneccessary metal that was only good for throwing off flow and turbulence. the unique design the guy did is considered a "Stage 2/3" port and polish with how much metal he took off. going any higher than that would be too big for this turbo. this port and polish setup is THEE best you could do for this turbo/turbo mani combo.

pics of the mani polished

#9 ·
ralph_4t4 said:
PUT it on Ebay someone is sure to buy it. Id like to buy it for my optra but im low on $$$$
I'm not sure if I'd recommend that.

I had maybe 3 people a day send my msgs about mine, but no1 came to buy it untill Ben, months later.

Hey lemme know if you wanna put it on ebay, i was gonna put my other mani up but I'll hold off so you can sell yours easyier

#15 ·
generally you want the air flow into the engine to be as smooth as possible. any imperfections slow down the air charge wich will mean less air. the gas and air will mix thats why the gas is in a fine mist. when you port and pollish the tb you should do the intake mani as well to match the air flow youll also see better gains. this is more important in an n/a set up.

#16 ·
Zipper said:
I'm afraid to ask, but don't you pilish the exhaust only. The idea of not pilishing the intake is so that the air becomes turbuliant enough to mix with the fuel. I know this is the case for N/A atleast
if you are running a turbo setup, you're forcing air into your engine. why would polishing your TB or your manifold to make the air flow better hinder your cars performance? there's some that say that if it's too smooth, then you might not get as much as possible because of the turbulent thing. i dont understand that theory because the air is going around bent pipes and changing direction several times. aside from that, i havent heard of anyone on here doing any kind of head work yet. no springs, no valves, no head p&p, etc...

i read somewhere about 2 balls moving through the air...a golf ball and the same size and weight ball with a smooth finish...they went on about how the dimples make the golf ball fly farther by deflection or something like that. some physics major typed it up on some forum in a p&p thread....anyways, this theory isn't really valid if you ask me. they're talking about an object moving through air, not air moving through a pipe.

i don't see how the air won't become turbulent after going through the filter, the intake, the tb, the intake mani, and the head. the air isn't constantly moving. the valves are opening and closing on each cylinder, so how would air be constantly moving in EVERY point of the intake system?

this is just my idea on the subject. this has probably been tested a thousand times by now via race teams. there's only one real way to find out if it would affect our specific car. every head is different. every intake mani is slightly different....okay, ill shut up now

Fuzz

#17 ·
two things...

first... the one thing that no one realizes is that the air and fuel mix in the head and in the combustion chamber NOT IN THE MANIFOLD!
you port and polish as much as you can to decrease turbulence and increase flow.

two... post a pic of the turbo and manifold in the car if you can i'd like to see what kind of space there is and how the turbo needs to be arranged.

also i may have over looked this in one of your posts but is the manifold for a T25/T28 or a T3?

offer sent in a PM.

garrett

#18 ·
gse_turbo said:
first... the one thing that no one realizes is that the air and fuel mix in the head and in the combustion chamber NOT IN THE MANIFOLD!
you port and polish as much as you can to decrease turbulence and increase flow.
that makes sense. so if there was a way to screw up your turbulence, it would be by significantly changing your head. thanks for the info.

Chris

#24 ·
bentegrity said:
this was going to be my exact setup but, plans have changed since i've picked up a new track only car; my funds are now going strictly into this.
i would have loved to see this go on as i had EVERYTHING ready to go, just needed piping and a welder.

well this is the turbo manifold i picked up off of kinky. it was in brand new condition when i picked it up. never used it, but DID have it ported and polished. this mani will fit ONLY T3 flange (not t3/t4 hybrids). will give the wastegate that came with it WITH an extra cap on it. i believe its a 38mm wastegate, both caps are anodized blue.
my current asking price is: $675 + shipping OR BEST OFFER
(this is for the manifold and wastegate ONLY)

i also have the matching turbo (by matching, i mean that they were ported/polished and matched up for direct flow) for sale. its a dsm (mitsubishi) turbo that came off a 2.0ltr. engine from a car called a 'starion'. it was rebuilt before i bought it; no shaft play what-so-ever. this snail's ready to be spun. i'm not sure of the turbo's trim size, but i do know its a little bigger than the garrett t25, but smaller than the t28. on our car, this baby will be at full boost at only about 2800-3000rpms. you're looking it ultra-minimal to virtually no turbo-lag whatsoever.
i've had offers on a local racing forum for up to $200, but i would rather sell it with the mani since they are port-matched with each other.
alone, though, just in case someone buys the mani and wastegate and NOT the turbo:
my asking price: $165 + shipping OBO

i am willing to sell these together, i take that back.

i would MUCH RATHER PREFER to sell everything (p&p turbo, p&p turbo manifold, wastegate) together in a package. shipping of course will be all together to keep it as cheap as possible.

my asking price for the p&p turbo, p&p turbo mani, and wastegate:
$800 USD + shipping OBO

PM me on here for details. i'm not in that much need to get rid of it, as i could easily sell the turbo for much more and put the turbo mani/wastegate on ebay. but i'd much rather see this in action with one of my fellow suzukiforum.com members. but yes, it is indeed a great price, i'm not profiting at all for this, including the cost for the port/polish job done to this.

again, PM me on here if interested and/or for details. i am open to any kind of offers including interesting trades and what not. in fact, anything for a b16 honda motor, i'd be glad to haggle a deal out :]

THANKS
please read, tallkid

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.