Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This car is so popular, that we have a permanent 1500 people on hold who wish to buy this car. GM is so stupid not importing it enough. People are waiting for 6 month not able to buy it. I personally had to bribe the salesperson with 300 bucks, my friend had to bribe with 450 bucs to be able to buy the car. It is so stupid!!!!

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Originally posted by zaisms@Jan 7 2005, 03:16 PM
This car is so popular, that we have a permanent 1500 people on hold who wish to buy this car. GM is so stupid not importing it enough. People are waiting for 6 month not able to buy it. I personally had to bribe the salesperson with 300 bucks, my friend had to bribe with 450 bucs to be able to buy the car. It is so stupid!!!!
Wish i could get my car over there and sell it for more than i bought it for i got it used for 11,000 when ive seen them as low as 12,000 new... oh well i love it. She was worth it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by kinkyllama@Jan 8 2005, 09:15 AM
Wish i could get my car over there and sell it for more than i bought it for i got it used for 11,000 when ive seen them as low as 12,000 new... oh well i love it. She was worth it.
When i was buying it 6 month ago and it was medium option one. It costed about 13500 USD. Now its price went up to about 15000. BUT....for that price you get 1.8 manual transmition, just driver's airbas, no ABS, no Traction control, no fog lamps, just a conditioner (not a climate), iron (or how you call it) weels. You think it worh it???? I'd say hell no!!!!! The top model with all this options 1/8 with automatic transmition but still no traction is about 16500. It is imposible just to go and buy it, prices are constantly go up.

Ноw used was your car when you bought it for 11000?
How much you spend on you regular services. In our country one should have service every 10000 km and it costs with all works and materials about 150usd.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Originally posted by zaisms@Jan 8 2005, 12:46 AM
When i was buying it 6 month ago and it was medium option one. It costed about 13500 USD. Now its price went up to about 15000. BUT....for that price you get 1.8 manual transmition, just driver's airbas, no ABS, no Traction control, no fog lamps, just a conditioner (not a climate), iron (or how you call it) weels. You think it worh it???? I'd say hell no!!!!! The top model with all this options 1/8 with automatic transmition but still no traction is about 16500. It is imposible just to go and buy it, prices are constantly go up.

Ноw used was your car when you bought it for 11000?
How much you spend on you regular services. In our country one should have service every 10000 km and it costs with all works and materials about 150usd.
It only had 15k miles on it... but they were HARD miles. One tire was so bald it needed to be replaced. One tire needed to be repared. Gas cap and center consol was broken. A few ciggerette burns around the car. Then the car had an aftermarket radio but i took us 4 months to get the faceplate for it b/c they couldnt find it.... finally they bought me a new one and they gave me a couple free oil changes b/c of it. I didnt buy it from a suzuki dealer either. I should have gone and got the car new and loaned the extra 1000$ from my parents or something but the guy said he'd give it to us for $8,900 and it started getting late and he said the cheapest was 11,000usd so i had to buy it cuz i needed to get to school the next day.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by kinkyllama@Jan 8 2005, 07:13 PM
I should have gone and got the car new and loaned the extra 1000$ from my parents or something but the guy said he'd give it to us for $8,900 and it started getting late and he said the cheapest was 11,000usd so i had to buy it cuz i needed to get to school the next day.
Sorry, man, just can't get what you are saying here. The guy sold you the car for 8,900? Than what is 11,000? Sorry i've lost my english practice since thе last time i studied in the USA was in 1994-95.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Originally posted by zaisms@Jan 8 2005, 09:13 AM
Sorry, man, just can't get what you are saying here. The guy sold you the car for 8,900? Than what is 11,000? Sorry i've lost my english practice since thе last time i studied in the USA was in 1994-95.
He told us 8,900 but when I went back it was really 11k. I had to get it thought cuz it was late and i NEEDED it the next morning

·
Registered
31 Posts
llama, dude with the wheels, tint, and subs I got less than 11,500 into mine and it was brand new like 20 miles on it. they are selling the 04 with the $1500 rebate for $9,500 here in Illinois.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Originally posted by ashark2@Jan 8 2005, 11:08 PM
llama, dude with the wheels, tint, and subs I got less than 11,500 into mine and it was brand new like 20 miles on it. they are selling the 04 with the $1500 rebate for $9,500 here in Illinois.
Yeah i know i got ripped off.. Im thinking of putting my car up for sale (no1 knows about the car where i live, yet so i think they might pay alot... especialy some kid wehre mommey and daddy buys it cuz then they may not look into it ) and if i can sell it for a good price ill buy a new one and put all the same stuff on it. and if i cant sell it then hey, i love the car.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Is it legal in the states to tint the car? in our country it is not legal but everyone does it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts