Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For a long time looking for pictures or documentation for my car carburetor Suzuki Samurai SJ413, 1987, VIN JSA0SJ50000160584. All what I found, pictures, service manuals, refer to other models of carburetors. Mine is an AISAN carburetor with serial number - 7 E26, 83090. It seems it was rarely fitted to Samurai. The problem is that when I bought the car had vacuum tubes disconnected and I do not know how to put them back. I am attaching some pictures and maybe someone knows to tell me where I'm wrong. Between them is a comparison with the most similar model found by me in the service manual but it's still different. Thanks in advance !

·
Registered
5 Posts
Does anyone have the pictures from that carb teardown? I am looking for vacuum placement on the AISIN carb. The thread linked is no longer showing the pictures

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
Does anyone have the pictures from that carb teardown? I am looking for vacuum placement on the AISIN carb. The thread linked is no longer showing the pictures

Thanks in advance
Can you give some details. Country your in and age of vehicle. Photo's of what hoses etc you have would be even better.

Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Darrell,

Its an 86 Samurai. It is not the factory carb, i originally had the hitachi - which crapped out, then a weber - which crapped out, now i have AISAN Carb which i am trying to install with no luck of finding any literature on the vacuum routing or hose routing.

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
If it's like mine was, it had loads of hoses :wacko:
This is from the SJ413 manual PDF I have, not sure how helpful it will be.
Probably like the first posts pics.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks very much, i think that is what im looking for. The carb is the same as the first post pictures, but that diagram you gave looks right! I will give that a shot.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts