Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This might be an easy one:

Just did a head job on my 95 tracker 4wd auto trans.

Water pouring out of rear of head.

It is a cracked water neck... it is similar to the thermostat housing, but it's in the rear of the head underneath the distributor.

There is a hose leading to the inlet on the firewall to the heater core.

I would like to find a used one online, but I'm not sure what they would be called.

Does anyone know what part I am talking about?


2,531 Posts
Assuming 16 valve motor:

Item #20 on this page?

20 17570-57B00 CAP, WATER OUTLET

See this link for the (Russian) page:

Looks like it is used in most 4x4/rear wheel drive G-16 applications.

About $32 (plus shipping) NEW from SW Suzuki

Suzuki Parts - Suzuki Car Parts Catalog Online Store

OBTW: you might need the gasket also... about $6,
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.