·
Super Moderator
26,530 Posts
It’s called ‘cap, center pillar’, part #76411 60A00

Reactions: cas1234

·
Super Moderator
26,530 Posts
PJF, I’m going to have to give you a lesson in ‘research’ . ;) I don’t know these part numbers by heart, and often have to scour the parts catalog to try to find them. After searching (for some time, actually), I found it in this diagram, #14:

·
Super Moderator
26,530 Posts
I’ve actually never ordered anything from SSG Asia, but use their catalog to find the factory part number. And then I search using that part number, and search the hits. I’ve used Amayama and Megazip for really hard to find parts. And since my car is a US Tracker, there are times I’ve had to use Rockauto for parts specific to the US market. There are literally few (maybe as in none) parts suppliers in Ireland that deal with the first generation Suzukis anymore, so each part I need becomes an adventure in searching, particularly as my car is left hand drive. So, for example, while there may be more parts available for the Suzuki in the UK, the clutch cable would be entirely different due to the left hand drive. I recently needed the exhaust pipe from the manifold to cat area, and had to get it from Germany. If I was in the US, I’d probably use places like Rockauto a lot more.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts