Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody!.......
Hey do you have an Aerio, I just bought one a week or two ago its by far the best car ive ever owned.
This is definitely one of the nicest Aerios I've ever seen!... So nice
Some pic's off Aerio GS's ive found on the internet but they were very small in size.
Please post more Thanks.

I will post some of mine when i get them developed....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey! Well this is my Aerio SX, it's the wagon version (Sorry, haven't gotten around to do a daytime pic of it yet :blink: ). I have the 2002 version so it's shy of some ponies and engine displacement vs. the 2004 models. Hope you enjoy the car! B)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Dtaing.......its nice to ur response........i saw that pic. but i'm enable to anything except head lights......anyway thanx......if possible pl send daytime pic....i'm eagerly looking forward for that......

Originally posted by dtaing@Aug 3 2004, 01:07 AM
Hey! Well this is my Aerio SX, it's the wagon version (Sorry, haven't gotten around to do a daytime pic of it yet :blink: ). I have the 2002 version so it's shy of some ponies and engine displacement vs. the 2004 models. Hope you enjoy the car! B)

·
Registered
197 Posts
Nice ride!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Originally posted by jro4566@Sep 24 2004, 06:01 PM
Nice ride!
Thanks dude, It's a work in progress but then again isn't any tuners car? I am going around try to promote and procure parts for it so far the only thing I have gotten made are projector style lights. But it's a start. I wish people would take this car a lot more seriously though <_<

·
Registered
197 Posts
Question: where did you get the clear side-market lights?

·
Registered
56 Posts
If he got them where I think he got them they are Grand Vitara lights available off Ebay. If I understand correctly they're a touch larger then the Aerios and require a hole be drilled, but as you can see they look terrific.

Hopefully he'll be on again soon to confirm.

·
Registered
22 Posts
They are Vitara euro side markers, the fender signal is JDM OEM spec which I had to import. Any other questions and I'll be glad to answer them, and props to the Aerio community, Let our Zuks be taken serously.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Hey thanks guys! I'm thinking of adding them to my XL7! :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thanks for the props guys, if anyone needs any help obtaining parts for their car lemme know I love to help out. HEre are soe upgrades since these were posted..

I really wish more tuners would open up to this great little car.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts