Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not sure what tire I want to mount on my stock wheels. What do you think of the two tires i posted above. the 215 is 27" tall and the 235 is 29" tall. i don't want to lose any torque on stock gearing. i plan on doing a 2" lift and thats it. its just a play toy for my wife. Road worthy would be good too. what about wheels? should I find a wheel w/ a reverse offset or get spacers. I'm thinking stability? what kind of wheel would you go with? keep in mind, i don't really want a black wheel like most. want to keep it looking old school. maybe even a steel painted wheel with chrome beauty ring to match the towing rig. Chevy Dually.

Thanks In Addvance, D2

oh, i found these tire sises under the BFG site in the all-terrian section.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I have the 235/75/15s that came on one of my Sami's when I bought it. I do need spacers eventually as it rubs the spring when I'm cutting it all the way, but I like the way it looks much better.

Attachments

·
Registered
193 Posts
I'm running BFG TA/KO 215s on 7" black wheels with about a 2" lift. 215's are specified for 5.5" (stock) wheels. The lift is not necessary, but came with the softer OME springs and HD shackles, added later. When these age out, I'll move up to BFG 235's (or 30's), which should fit without the need for reduced backspace wheels or more lift. And at <9.5" width, they'll fit within the fender flares to stay street-legal in CA. This Zuk has been towed to Alaska and Newfoundland, and driven all over in between. It does spend a lot of time (too much) on asphalt.

Pretty good chrome paints (!) are available these days, if you want the chrome look without the chrome-plated price.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts